Posts Tagged alerts
We are really excited to announce the launch of Sendible’s new email alerts feature, which allows you to receive emails/alerts for your Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr accounts via email as and when there is new activity.
Now, everytime someone comments, retweets or posts to your profile, you’ll know about it!
To enable alerts, simply edit the Social Media account in Add/Edit Services > My Services.
- Social Media Reporting Feature Updates
- Introducing Sendible Insights
- Walkthrough of Sendible’s Social Media Analytics – Video
- Announcing Sendible’s New Analytics Dashboard
- Funny Facebook Cover Photos
- Changes in the UK Higher Education Market- Utilizing social media
- Changes to the Sendible bulk message importer
- London 2012: The most sociable games yet
- Using Email and SMS to Complement Social Media
- Five ways to judge social media management software
- @rmagg Welcome to Rick, our newest follower. 13 minutes ago
- 5 Steps to Getting Your Business Ranked on Yelp bit.ly/14MUySe 45 minutes ago
- RT @gbengasesan: Know your way around Social Media and have Project Management experience? @pinigeria seeks to hire you for a campaign. inf… 2 hours ago
- @ChelCopywriting We'd love to hear what you think of Sendible.com. 2 hours ago
- The Big Brand Theory: How the Mayo Clinic Became the Gold Standard for Social Media in Healthcare - bit.ly/10g0C5O 2 hours ago
Tagsalbums app approval assign bulk case study distribute blog Email Facebook Facebook Page fan page Features free Gmail Hotmail how to LinkedIn link preview messaging mobile News opt-in photos recurring reviews RSS Schedule scheduling sendible sentiment analysis sms social media social media dashboard Social Media Management social media monitoring social networks Software status updates tasks text message thumbnail tools twitter workflow Yahoo