Posts Tagged bulk schedule
Sendible makes it easy to import and schedule multiple social media updates at once. The type of message you choose to import could be anything like your regular Tweets or your daily Facebook status updates.
A CSV file is a simple text format commonly used for database tables. Each record in a table is one line of text with each value separated by a comma with no space.
Note: While most text editors, office applications, and database management systems support CSV format, they may not export correct character renderings in a CSV. For instance, depending on a system’s regional settings, Microsoft Excel may use a semicolon as a separator instead of a comma. Be sure to check your application’s defaults before exporting to CSV format. Be sure to use the following date format for the SendDate column: yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm. E.g. 2012-02-24 23:59 for your CSV file.
You can follow the steps below to import the messages using Sendible’s message importer:
1) Click on Add/Edit Services > Import.
2) Under CSV importers, click “Add” next to Message Importer.
3) Click “Browse” and select your CSV file.
4) Note that Sendible accepts a specific CSV file format as seen below. The column headers “Message”, “Subject” and “SendDate” must be included.
5) Select the group that you want these messages to be distributed to. A group can consist of multiple social network profiles, email address, blogs etc.
- Social Media Reporting Feature Updates
- Introducing Sendible Insights
- Walkthrough of Sendible’s Social Media Analytics – Video
- Announcing Sendible’s New Analytics Dashboard
- Funny Facebook Cover Photos
- Changes in the UK Higher Education Market- Utilizing social media
- Changes to the Sendible bulk message importer
- London 2012: The most sociable games yet
- Using Email and SMS to Complement Social Media
- Five ways to judge social media management software
- @iiCAle Shout out to our newest follower, كآلِي .!. Thanks for being social! 1 hour ago
- @ShiCooks Have you tried Sendible for social media management? #sm 5 hours ago
- RT @MrSocialMedias: Are #SocialMedia and #Community Management the Same Thing?: Notes from AOL and Internet Week New York http://t.co/TkgAq… 5 hours ago
- @larrycebula Looking for an alternative? We're offering 50% off Sendible's Marketer plan - bit.ly/switchtosendib… 6 hours ago
- @ArabicBest Shout out to our newest follower, الاكثر تاثيرا. Thanks for being social! 6 hours ago
Tagsalbums app approval assign bulk case study distribute blog Email Facebook Facebook Page fan page Features free Gmail Hotmail how to LinkedIn link preview messaging mobile News opt-in photos recurring reviews RSS Schedule scheduling sendible sentiment analysis sms social media social media dashboard Social Media Management social media monitoring social networks Software status updates tasks text message thumbnail tools twitter workflow Yahoo