We came across a few interesting Facebook Cover Photos for Facebook Timeline that we thought we’d share… Feel free to apply them to your Facebook Profiles!
You can even use Sendible to schedule updates to your Facebook Page’s cover photo.
Using Sendible’s social media management platform, we’ve made it even easier for you to share photos and files by making our upload process handle multiple files at once. This means you no longer need to wait for each file to finish uploading before adding another.In this post we’ll show you how you can save time by using this new feature.
1. Open the Message Box and choose Photo or File.
2. Choose the files you want to upload.
3. Hit Open.
You will now see your files download one by one by themselves, leaving you to get on with writing your message.
NB. Please note that this new upload process uses Flash. You also have a limit of 1.5MB per file and may upload up to 10 files for each message.
One of the most popular features on Sendible is the ability to automatically distribute your blog posts to all your social media accounts at once. Our social media management software does this through the use of an RSS auto-poster. This blog post will explain how this can be achieved.
Step 1: Add your social media accounts
The first thing you’ll want to do is add your social media accounts. You can do this by going to Add/Edit Services where you’ll be able to add your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts as well as many others.
Step 2: Create a group
- After linking up your accounts to Sendible, go to My Groups and click New Group. Give your group a name and click Create.
- Once your group has been created, click “Add Contacts/Services…”.
- Select the services you wish to add to the group and click “Select Contacts/Services”. These are the services that will receive the RSS posts. You can select as many services as you like.
Step 3: Add the RSS autoposter
Now that you’ve added your social media accounts and created a group of services that will receive RSS posts, you can configure the RSS autoposter.
- Go to Add/Edit Services and select the RSS tab.
- Click “Add” next to the RSS Auto Poster service.
- You will then be taken to the page that allows you to configure your RSS autoposter.
- Complete all the settings, by adding your RSS feed and making sure you select the group you created in Step 2 where it says “Post to the following group”.
- Click Save Settings for your changes to take effect and Sendible will start distributing your RSS feed.
A popular question from users of Sendible, the social media management platform for businesses, is how to post images to a photo album on Facebook using Sendible, as seen below:
This is pretty straight forward with Sendible. If you don’t already have a Sendible account, you can sign up for a free trial at http://sendible.com/signup.
Once you’ve signed into your Sendible account, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Add/Edit Services.
- Under Social, scroll down to Photo Sharing and select the Facebook Page Album service (click Add).
- Select your Facebook Page and choose to create a new album every time you post.
- Save your settings.
- Return to the Message Box and select the Facebook Page Album service you just added.
- Click the “Subject/Title” button and enter a name for your album.
- Click the “Photo or File” button and upload as many photos as you like.
- In the message area, enter the description for your album.
- Click Send.
If you don’t already have a Sendible account, you can sign up for a free trial at http://sendible.com/signup.
With Sendible, you have full control over the link previews that you post to Facebook. A Facebook link preview is the thumbnail image and title, caption and description that appears below a link you post on Facebook.
You can use the following technique when attaching links – this will give you complete control over Facebook link previews:
- From Message Box > Compose, click the URL button.
- Enter the URL (e.g. http://www.facebook.com/snowball.studios) and click Attach.
- Select the image preview to use and click Attach Link Preview.
- Then, you can edit the message content and click Send.
We’ve recently added a new way for you to attach URL’s and customize their thumbnail previews when posting to sites like Facebook and LinkedIn.
You can choose the thumbnail at the time you attach the link as follows:
1. Compose a new message in the Message Box.
2. Click URL and enter the URL in the box. E.g. http://www.cookie.com/dealn/25-for-a-50-gift-card-to-toys-r-us—fo….
3. Click Attach.
4. Select the image you’d like to attach with your link and click “Attach Link Preview”.
You can then compose your message.