Posts Tagged locations
We are excited to announce the launch of several new features ideal for franchise businesses wanting to leverage the power of social media across all of their locations. When developing these new features, we wanted to make it as easy as possible to for large chains to manage social media for each of their stores. The article below explains how franchises can leverage Sendible’s social media dashboard to manage social media for multiple locations:
1. How to write the same post once and insert custom content for each location
Sendible now makes it possible for users to define custom tags that can be assigned at a store/location level or at a social media account level. These custom tags act as placeholders at the time messages/posts are composed and are replaced with actual values at the time the message is actually sent. To define custom merge tags for social media accounts, follow the steps below…
a) Sign into your Sendible account and click on My Users.
b) Click “Tags”
c) Create a new custom field/merge tag, by clicking New Field.
d) A new dialog will open up and you’ll be able to enter custom capture information.
e) Select the Category – this is the type of merge tag you will be creating. Options are “Contact”, “User” or “Account” and dictate where these merge tags can be used. For this example, use “Account”.
f) Click Save to add your first merge tag. To add more, repeat the process from c above.
e) Now that you’ve added a few custom tags, you can populate the fields. Since we’ve added Account tags, we can add tags at the account level.
f) To do this, go to Add/Edit Services > My Services. For each of your social network accounts, click the “Tag” button and fill in the relevant information.
g) Now that you’ve added information for each account, you can compose a message and insert merge tags to be replaced with the relevant content at the time your message is sent.
h) Go to the Message Box tab and click “Merge Tags”. You’ll see a dialog window with multiple tags, grouped by category.
i) You can insert tags into your message by clicking on the relevant item from the list.
j) When you’re ready, you can select as many social media services as you like and the merge tags will be replaced with the appropriate content at the time of sending.
2. How to sign off content at the head office before a location publishes content
Head office is often required to approve content before it gets published to a franchise’s social network accounts. Sendible’s workflow features make it possible for you to define approval workflows, assign tasks and make sure content is approved and signed off before it gets published to the social web. To create a workflow, follow the steps below:
a) Go to My Users.
b) Click on the user/location in your list who needs approval before content can be published.
c) Under “Approval Workflow”, click “Edit” to be able to define which user needs to approve posts before they get published.
3. How can head office publish content on behalf of a location
Sendible’s powerful social media dashboard makes it possible for usrs to share their social network accounts with other users. In the franchise scenario, the head office has the ability to create each of their locations, setup each of their social network profiles and then share these accounts with team members who need to be able to publish to these accounts. The way to set this up using Sendbile is as follows:
a) After creating your location instances within My Users, switch to each location’s account and setup their social media profiles for them.
b) Once you’ve done this, go to Add/Edit Services > My Services and use the Sharing button to share these services with the head office user.
c) This will allow head office to post updates on behalf of the location from within their Message Box.
4. How can head office access reports across all of their stores/locations
Sendible”s social media analytics features provide you with aggregated reports across each of the franchise’s locations. To access printable reports for individual locations or across the entire franchise, you can do this as follows:
a) Go to My Users.
b) Click the Reports button.
c) You’ll see a new dialog window that you can use to print reports.
- Social Media Reporting Feature Updates
- Introducing Sendible Insights
- Walkthrough of Sendible’s Social Media Analytics – Video
- Announcing Sendible’s New Analytics Dashboard
- Funny Facebook Cover Photos
- Changes in the UK Higher Education Market- Utilizing social media
- Changes to the Sendible bulk message importer
- London 2012: The most sociable games yet
- Using Email and SMS to Complement Social Media
- Five ways to judge social media management software
- @_774846751047 Welcome to Syair Utami, our newest follower. 3 hours ago
- @liordegani Would be great to have you join us for a demo this week. bit.ly/RlBjGj 4 hours ago
- RT @sam_from_london: Web_Design_UAE: Twitter Marketing Services #Dubai zoxtech.com/social-media/t… 5 hours ago
- @spencerwinters Looking for an alternative? We're offering 50% off Sendible's Marketer plan - bit.ly/switchtosendib… 5 hours ago
- @antonsmythegrp Thanks for following, Anthony Smith! Hope you enjoy our tweets. 8 hours ago
Tagsalbums app approval assign bulk case study distribute blog Email Facebook Facebook Page fan page Features free Gmail Hotmail how to LinkedIn link preview messaging mobile News opt-in photos recurring reviews RSS Schedule scheduling sendible sentiment analysis sms social media social media dashboard Social Media Management social media monitoring social networks Software status updates tasks text message thumbnail tools twitter workflow Yahoo