Posts Tagged updates
We are really excited to announce the launch of Sendible’s new email alerts feature, which allows you to receive emails/alerts for your Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr accounts via email as and when there is new activity.
Now, everytime someone comments, retweets or posts to your profile, you’ll know about it!
To enable alerts, simply edit the Social Media account in Add/Edit Services > My Services.
- Social Media Reporting Feature Updates
- Introducing Sendible Insights
- Walkthrough of Sendible’s Social Media Analytics – Video
- Announcing Sendible’s New Analytics Dashboard
- Funny Facebook Cover Photos
- Changes in the UK Higher Education Market- Utilizing social media
- Changes to the Sendible bulk message importer
- London 2012: The most sociable games yet
- Using Email and SMS to Complement Social Media
- Five ways to judge social media management software
- @BrankaBabic Have you tried Sendible for social media management? #sm 2 hours ago
- RT @WickedSmaaaht: County Emergency Management Leans on Social Media During the Tornado - goo.gl/news/EwGQ via news.google.com 4 hours ago
- @iDarthBlader Looking for an alternative? We're offering 50% off Sendible's Marketer plan - bit.ly/switchtosendib… 4 hours ago
- @PedroMarzagao Shout out to our newest follower, Pedro Marzagao. Thanks for being social! 4 hours ago
- Fighting hate speech against women on Facebook - bit.ly/10k4aEm 5 hours ago
Tagsalbums app approval assign bulk case study distribute blog Email Facebook Facebook Page fan page Features free Gmail Hotmail how to LinkedIn link preview messaging mobile News opt-in photos recurring reviews RSS Schedule scheduling sendible sentiment analysis sms social media social media dashboard Social Media Management social media monitoring social networks Software status updates tasks text message thumbnail tools twitter workflow Yahoo