A popular feature on Sendible, is the ability to import your Facebook contacts and send out wall posts in bulk to each of your friends’ walls.
The steps below show you how to import your Facebook contacts into a group and send out wall posts in bulk or individually.
Step 1: Import your contacts from Facebook
- To import your contacts from Facebook, go to Add/Edit Services and scroll down to the category, “Social Media Messaging”.
- Select the service “Facebook Wall Post” and click Add.
- You may be prompted to sign into Facebook. After signing in, you’ll be returned to Sendible.
- Click “Fetch Contacts” to load your friend list from Facebook.
- Select the contacts you wish to import by checking the boxes next to each name.
- You can also choose to add the contacts to a group. This makes things easier if you’re planning to post to multiple walls at once.
- Click “Import” to begin the import process.
Step 2: Send Facebook Wall Posts to your friends
- Once your contacts have been imported, Sendible will send you an email notification.
- You can check that your contacts are in your Sendible address book by going to “My Contacts“.
- To send a Facebook wall post, go into “Message Box“.
- In the services list, select the option “Social Network Message”.
- You’ll now be able to type the name of the group you created or the names of your friends’ Facebook Wall’s that you’ve imported.
- Separate multiple contacts and/or groups with commas.
- Click Send.