A question that we’re frequently asked by our users, is “What’s the best way to post links to Facebook Pages using Sendible?”.
If you’d like to post an update to Facebook with the title, caption and image in Facebook’s native format, the best way to achieve this is as follows:
- After adding the Facebook Page service from Add/Edit Services, return to the Message Box.
- Select the Facebook Page you’d like to post to.
- Click URL and enter the URL of the link you’ll be posting to Facebook.
- Click “Load Images from URL” to find a suitable image on the page to act as your link preview and click “Attach to message”.
- Now click, “Shrink and Insert” to insert the link into your message.
- You can type any text you like, as long as your message contains a link. Sendible will extract the link for you automatically and post it to Facebook in its native format with the attached image acting as the link preview.