A popular question from users of Sendible, the social media management platform for businesses, is how to post images to a photo album on Facebook using Sendible, as seen below:
Once you’ve signed into your Sendible account, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Add/Edit Services.
- Under Social, scroll down to Photo Sharing and select the Facebook Page Album service (click Add).
- Select your Facebook Page and choose to create a new album every time you post.
- Save your settings.
- Return to the Message Box and select the Facebook Page Album service you just added.
- Click the “Subject/Title” button and enter a name for your album.
- Click the “Photo or File” button and upload as many photos as you like.
- In the message area, enter the description for your album.
- Click Send.
If you don’t already have a Sendible account, you can sign up for a free trial at http://sendible.com/signup.