Archive for category Features
We’ve made it possible to store your login details for your email (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, MSN) accounts as well as all your social networks. This makes it even quicker to send messages to all your contacts.
You’ll have instant access to all your contacts when you start typing in the “To” field.
Have you ever forgotten a friend’s birthday and felt really, really bad? Now you have no excuse!!
With Sendible reminders, you can import all your friends birthdays from Facebook and you’ll be sent a reminder via email on the morning of your friend’s birthday.
Take a look here:
To configure your birthday reminders, simply join Sendible here:
Once you’ve signed up, visit the My Alerts menu and click on the Birthdays option. Sendible will fetch all your contacts from Facebook and will add their birthdays to your Sendible calendar. Sendible will automatically email you a reminder when it’s your friend’s birthday! All for free. 🙂 You can then use Sendible to send your friend a birthday greeting using Email, SMS or even Facebook.
We have updated our SMS pricing and you can now send SMS messages to anywhere in the world for as little as 7 cents!
Take a look at our latest SMS pricing and features here:
You can use your SMS credits to do the following:
- Send SMS messages to anywhere in the world
- Schedule SMS messages to be delivered in the future
- Individual as well as group messaging
- Create events and send invites using SMS
- Send yourself reminders by SMS
- Recipients can reply to your SMS messages for free! Receive replies by email and in your Sendible news feed
We’ll soon be launching SMS picture messaging – so get your credits now!
We are excited to announce a new feature that allows recipients of your SMS messages to reply to your messages free of charge – via the web browser on their phones. You will receive the reply by email and in your Sendible news feed.
How does this work?
- A link is placed in the SMS message that takes the recipient to a mobile WAP page where they can reply with a message of any length.
- You will then be notified by email and the message can be viewed in your Sendible news feed.
What’s this useful for?
- Send a bunch of your contacts a question and get a response.
- Education: Send a quiz question/poll to your students and tally up replies.
- Business: Send an SMS to your clients/customers and receive feedback.
- Promotions: Send a promotional SMS to your customers and process the replies any way you like.
- We plan to launch picture and file sending functionality in the next few weeks…
- Mobile: You’ll be able to upload an image, and send it to a cellphone anywhere in the world, for the cost of a regular SMS credit.
- Email: You’ll be able to upload and email photos – we’ll handle the compression so that it’s a suitable size for emailing.
We have just launched the Sendible API which allows developers to write software applications that can make use of Sendible’s message scheduling technology to send SMS and Email messages to be delivered in the future.
For detailed documentation and to get your API key, visit http://www.sendible.com/api.
We are happy to announce that Sendible events has just launched.
With Sendible events you can do the following:
- Create an event, with start time, end time, location etc.
- Specify an RSVP date. Sendible will send a reminder to those guests who have not replied by this date.
- Invite contacts from anywhere! (Your guests don’t have to be registered with Sendible to RSVP)
- E.g. Let’s say you only have Tom’s mobile number but you have John’s email address and you only have Sandy’s Facebook details – Sendible lets you invite people using whatever contact information you have.
Let Sendible take care of the rest:
- We will send your guests an invite, consisting of a message and a link.
- This link can be accessed from anywhere, including mobile phones and Social Networking sites.
- Sendible will send each of your guests a reminder 24hrs prior to the event.
A lot of people have been asking to be able to send ad-free, 160 character SMS messages.
We’ve now made this available. You can purchase 100 SMS credits for $10!
Don’t worry, the free SMS service is still available as long as you don’t mind ads appearing in your messages!