Archive for category News
We’ve revamped the Sendible home page and added a cool new pigeon-mail logo.
Let us know what you think…
We recently launched a great new feature on Sendible that makes updating your status across multiple social networks simultaneously and at a time you choose a snap!
In so doing, we’ve also extended the number of email, blogging and social network services that Sendible now works with:
- Bebo (status updates)
- Blogger (blog posts)
- Facebook (status updates, wall posts, private messages)
- Friendster (messages)
- Hi5 (messages)
- LinkedIn (status updates and messages)
- Myspace (messages)
- Plurk (updates)
- Pownce (updates)
- Twitter (updates)
Sendible is a simple service that makes it possible to access all your contacts from one place and send them messages (now, or scheduled for later) using Email, SMS or your Social Networks.
For more information, and reviews of Sendible.com, check out the following sites:
We’ll be adding more social network services all the time, so be sure to let us know which ones you’d like to see added next!
The internet has changed the world, mostly through big sites like Google, Amazon, MySpace and Facebook.
But other smaller sites can, if anything, be even more useful, if only you can find the right ones.
Check out TechRadar.com’s list of the top 20 lesser-known sites you never realised you needed. Sendible is listed at number 9.
We have updated our SMS pricing and you can now send SMS messages to anywhere in the world for as little as 7 cents!
Take a look at our latest SMS pricing and features here:
You can use your SMS credits to do the following:
- Send SMS messages to anywhere in the world
- Schedule SMS messages to be delivered in the future
- Individual as well as group messaging
- Create events and send invites using SMS
- Send yourself reminders by SMS
- Recipients can reply to your SMS messages for free! Receive replies by email and in your Sendible news feed
We’ll soon be launching SMS picture messaging – so get your credits now!
We are excited to announce a new feature that allows recipients of your SMS messages to reply to your messages free of charge – via the web browser on their phones. You will receive the reply by email and in your Sendible news feed.
How does this work?
- A link is placed in the SMS message that takes the recipient to a mobile WAP page where they can reply with a message of any length.
- You will then be notified by email and the message can be viewed in your Sendible news feed.
What’s this useful for?
- Send a bunch of your contacts a question and get a response.
- Education: Send a quiz question/poll to your students and tally up replies.
- Business: Send an SMS to your clients/customers and receive feedback.
- Promotions: Send a promotional SMS to your customers and process the replies any way you like.
- We plan to launch picture and file sending functionality in the next few weeks…
- Mobile: You’ll be able to upload an image, and send it to a cellphone anywhere in the world, for the cost of a regular SMS credit.
- Email: You’ll be able to upload and email photos – we’ll handle the compression so that it’s a suitable size for emailing.
We have just launched the Sendible API which allows developers to write software applications that can make use of Sendible’s message scheduling technology to send SMS and Email messages to be delivered in the future.
For detailed documentation and to get your API key, visit http://www.sendible.com/api.