Archive for category Uncategorized
One of our most popular feature requests has been the ability to assign tasks to team members and manage the approval workflow from within Sendible. We’re excited to announce that this feature is now available on all of our multi-user plans!
Team administrators can now specify exactly which user needs to approve content before it gets published.
To configure a workflow for a user, follow the steps below:
1. If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a Sendible account that allows you to manage multiple users/clients. For more information on how to manage multiple clients with Sendible, see this short video)
2. Go to My Users and either create a new user or edit an existing one.
3. You will now see an Approval Worfklow section. Click edit to define who this user needs approval from before they can publish content.
4. Follow the steps to Save or Create the user.
5. Now, when this user creates their content from the Message Box, they will see a Submit For Approval button.
6. The user has the ability to add a message/comment that will be sent to the user from whom they require approval. This user will receive a notification, informing them that they need to either approve or reject the content.
1. Sign into your Wistia account, create your video project and upload your videos.
2. Select a video and click Embed.
3. Select “For Email Marketing”
4. Copy the Video merge tag and open up your Sendible message box.
5. Select the HTML view on the message editor and insert the code into your HTML editor.
6.Click Update and you’ll be ready to send your message.
The app can be downloaded here.
A popular question from users of Sendible, the social media management platform for businesses, is how to post images to a photo album on Facebook using Sendible, as seen below:
Once you’ve signed into your Sendible account, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Add/Edit Services.
- Under Social, scroll down to Photo Sharing and select the Facebook Page Album service (click Add).
- Select your Facebook Page and choose to create a new album every time you post.
- Save your settings.
- Return to the Message Box and select the Facebook Page Album service you just added.
- Click the “Subject/Title” button and enter a name for your album.
- Click the “Photo or File” button and upload as many photos as you like.
- In the message area, enter the description for your album.
- Click Send.
If you don’t already have a Sendible account, you can sign up for a free trial at http://sendible.com/signup.