Archive for category Uncategorized
If you haven’t already done so, add your Facebook and Twitter accounts from within Add/Edit Services. Once you’ve added your social media accounts, you can schedule your posts to your saved services.
There are two ways to schedule your messages with Sendible.
The easiest way to schedule a message is as follows:
1. Select Message Box > Compose.
2. Compose your message.
3. Select the “Scheduling” button and select to Send at a specific time.
4. Select the exact date and time to send the message.
5. Click Send and Sendible will send the message at the scheduled time.
You can use the calendar as follows:
1. Select Message Box > Calendar.
2. Find the date and time you’d like to post and click that time slot.
3. Compose your message and click Send. Sendible will send the message at the scheduled time.
We have recently added an exciting new feature to the Sendible social media management platform that allows you to automatically send welcome messages to new Twitter followers. These can be automatic DM’s (direct messages) or even @ replies.
To set up your Twitter Auto Responder, all you need to do is follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Sendible account. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for a free trial at http://sendible.com/signup.
- Click on Add/Edit Services and under Add Services, select the Automation tab.
- Next to the Twitter Auto Responder, click Add.
- On the settings page, complete the following details:
- Description: This is for your own reference.
- Twitter account: Select the Twitter account that will send the messages to new followers. If you haven’t added a Twitter account yet, you can do this in Add/Edit Services under the Social tab.
- Message: Enter the message that will be sent out to new followers. To alternate the messages that are sent out to each follower, you can add multiple messages, with one message per line. You can also insert merge tags such as $first_name or $username. These will replaced with actual values when the tweet or DM is sent out.
- Message Type: Select the type of message that should be sent out. This can be a DM (private message) or Tweet (public @ reply).
- Auto Follow: Select Yes if you would like to automatically follow people back.
- Frequency: Select how often Sendible should check for new followers and send out messages.
- Maximum messages to send out: Select the maximum number of DM’s/Tweets to send out every time Sendible checks for new followers.
- Save your Settings.
Once you’ve saved your settings, Sendible will automatically check for new followers based on the frequency you set and will send out DM’s/@ replies to those Twitter users.
Sendible is a great social media management tool, but we also make it easy for people to compose, track and analyze email marketing campaigns.
A great way to grow your email mailng list is through Sendible’s opt-in widget.
Our opt-in widget allows users on your website, blog or even Facebook Page to add themselves directly to your address book and can be setup in 4 easy steps:
- If you don’t already have a Sendible account, you can sign up for one here.
- Log into your Sendible account.
- Go to My Contacts and select the Widget section.
- Click “Get Started” and select the standard fields that you would like to appear on your capture form.
- Go to Step 2 and click “New Field” to create any additional custom fields you would like your customers/contacts to fill in.
- After creating any additional fields, proceed to Step 3. Here you can customize the button text and the page to direct users to after signing up. You can also create/select a group of contacts that can be notified whenever a new customer signs up.
- Finally, go to Step 4, where you can select the Sendible group (mailing list) that all new contacts are added to.
You can click the Preview button to preview and test the widget. When you’re ready, click “Get Widget Code”. This is the code that you’ll need to copy and paste onto your website or blog to have the capture form appear.
We’re excited to announce the launch of the new Sendible iPhone app, free to all Sendible users until 31 January 2011 after which it will only be available to users with a paid Sendible plan.
The app can be downloaded here.
Update all your social networks at once
Publish content to any of the social networks you use and update your blogs – all from one app.
Access your Sendible address book on the go
Access any of the contacts you’ve imported into your Sendible account and reach them via Email, SMS and more.
Save for later
Ability to save unfinished posts to be completed when you get back to your desktop.
Post photos to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, WordPress and more.
Schedule posts to go out at a time you choose or on recurring schedules.
Campaign reports and analytics
To celebrate the launch of the Sendible iPhone App, we’ll be giving away Three 4th Gen 8GB iPod Touches.
How to enter:
To win, all you have to do is post the following message to Twitter or Facebook from your Sendible account between now and 31 January 2011: “Publish content to your social networks and blogs on the go using Sendible’s awesome new iPhone app. http://bit.ly/sendibleapp“
How many times can I enter?
You can enter as many times as you like. The more you post the message from your Sendible account, the better your chances of winning!
How will the winners be chosen?
The winners will be chosen at random. Remember to enter as many times as you like to increase your chances.
When will the winner be announced?
The winners will be chosen on 3 February 2011. The winner will be notified via email and the winners’ names will appear on the Sendible blog.
- Only entrants who fully comply with the terms are eligible to receive a prize.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be legal resident of the U.K and the US. for the duration of the competition and up until award of the prize.
- Sendible and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and competition agencies, and respective officers, directors, employees or immediate family members (collectively “Competition Entities”) are ineligible to enter, participate or win any prize in the competition
Terms and Conditions
The winners assumes all liability for any damages caused or claimed to be caused by participation or by the prize and releases Sendible in full from all and any such liability. The prize is non-negotiable, non-assignable and non-transferable. Only human submission for entry is eligible in the competition. Any actual or attempted use of any device or software or non-human means utilized to automate the entry process or utilized in efforts to increase odds of winning, or utilized for any other purpose and including (but not limited) to interference or disruption of this competition or Sendible or third-party website is strictly prohibited and will result in both automatic disqualification and prosecution as allowed by full extent of law. Accuracy of any provided information to Sendible or in relation to the competition remains the sole responsibility of the entrant. True, accurate and verifiable information, including (but not limited to) contact information, physical address and telephone number, must be provided by the entrant to maintain eligibility in the competition or to win and receive the prize.
A Sendiblog is a microblog that allows you to quickly and easily create a blog presence. Each blog post you create is monitored for views and click-throughs and is tracked using Sendible’s powerful analytics technology. You can create as many Sendiblogs as you like from within the My Blogs tab when you create a Sendible account.
We are excited to announce the release of a new powerful piece of functionality exclusive to the Sendible platform. In fact, this has been one of the most frequently requested features and finally Facebook has made this possible via their API.
What is Geotargeting?
Geo targeting in geomarketing and internet marketing is the method of determining the geolocation (the physical location) of a website visitor and delivering different content to that visitor based on his or her location, such as country, region/state, city, metro code/zip code, organization etc.
How can I target specific fans within Facebook?
In Facebook, users disclose a lot of relevant information about themselves – for example their age, gender, location, work history, language etc. As a Facebook Page administrator, you have the ability to deliver content that’s only relevant to specific fans. For example, you may be promoting an event in Los Angeles and only want your promotion to be visible to your fans located near LA who speak a specific language.
An example of a targeted message could be:
“Free comedy tonight at the Spanish Comedy Club in downtown LA.”
And you could target this directly to all fans who are most likely to be engaged by it. For example all people in Los Angeles who speak Spanish.
How do I do this in Facebook?
In Facebook, you would select the Customize option just before you post your update to your fans. Here you can decide exactly which fans your post will be visible to.
How do I do this in Sendible?
In Sendible, when you first add your Facebook Fan Page in Add/Edit Services, you can define exactly who to target. To post to different fans, you can add the same Facebook Fan Page multiple times and just change the “geotargeting” options each time.
Sendible is a social media marketing platform that allows small businesses to reach customers on multiple social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and many more.
It is now easier than ever to stay in touch with your customers using Sendible’s autoresponders. You can build and pre-schedule a series of automated messages, birthday greetings or event alerts that are triggered as soon as a new customer adds themselves to your address book. See Wikipedia for more information about autoresponders.
Sendible’s autoresponders allow you to configure and send automatic messages via Email, Facebook, LinkedIn and SMS that are triggered by a date or an event.
In this post, we’ll take you through the steps required to setup an email autoresponder.
- If you haven’t already done so, you should use Sendible’s capture widget on your website to start capturing new email and sms contacts. You can set this up under the Capture section in My Contacts.
- New users will be added to a group you define.
- Now, using Sendible’s email autoresponder, you can trigger automatic emails to users in this group. Here’s how…
- From Add/Edit Services, select Email Autoresponder under the Autoresponder category. Click Add.
- Fill in the details on the Email Autorseponder settings screen, and be sure to select the group that you set up to store new contacts on the Capture widget in Step 1.
- You can define how soon after or before an event your email should be sent, using the Sends settings.
- Enter a subject and a message that will be sent to the contact that triggers the event in your group. You can use our merge tags to ensure that appropriate values are replaced at the time the message is sent. You can also use an email template to give your emails a professional look.
- Click Save Settings so that your changes take effect.
Sendible will now monitor the group you chose for contacts who match the criteria of the event you specified. i.e. users with a matching birthday or users who added themselves to your address book.
You can check which emails Sendible has sent out from within the Sent tab in Message Box.