Posts Tagged albums
Using Sendible’s social media management platform, we’ve made it even easier for you to share photos and files by making our upload process handle multiple files at once. This means you no longer need to wait for each file to finish uploading before adding another.In this post we’ll show you how you can save time by using this new feature.
1. Open the Message Box and choose Photo or File.
2. Choose the files you want to upload.
3. Hit Open.
You will now see your files download one by one by themselves, leaving you to get on with writing your message.
NB. Please note that this new upload process uses Flash. You also have a limit of 1.5MB per file and may upload up to 10 files for each message.
A popular question from users of Sendible, the social media management platform for businesses, is how to post images to a photo album on Facebook using Sendible, as seen below:
Once you’ve signed into your Sendible account, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Add/Edit Services.
- Under Social, scroll down to Photo Sharing and select the Facebook Page Album service (click Add).
- Select your Facebook Page and choose to create a new album every time you post.
- Save your settings.
- Return to the Message Box and select the Facebook Page Album service you just added.
- Click the “Subject/Title” button and enter a name for your album.
- Click the “Photo or File” button and upload as many photos as you like.
- In the message area, enter the description for your album.
- Click Send.
If you don’t already have a Sendible account, you can sign up for a free trial at http://sendible.com/signup.