Posts Tagged approval
One of Sendible’s most powerful features is the ability to have content created by certain users go through an internal approval process. When configuring your users, you have the ability to define exactly which users require approval from other users.
Sometimes, you may want to have your content updated by multiple users on your team before it gets published. This is can be configured with Sendible’s mult-user approval process.
Assume we have 3 users, User 1, User 2 and User 3 and that User 3 needs approval from User2 who needs approval from User1.
To setup a multi-user approval process, you can follow the steps below:
Now, when User 1 creates some content, it will be submitted to User 2 for approval.
User 2 will then be able to make edits and submit the content to User 1 for approval.
One of our most popular feature requests has been the ability to assign tasks to team members and manage the approval workflow from within Sendible. We’re excited to announce that this feature is now available on all of our multi-user plans!
Team administrators can now specify exactly which user needs to approve content before it gets published.
To configure a workflow for a user, follow the steps below:
1. If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a Sendible account that allows you to manage multiple users/clients. For more information on how to manage multiple clients with Sendible, see this short video)
2. Go to My Users and either create a new user or edit an existing one.
3. You will now see an Approval Worfklow section. Click edit to define who this user needs approval from before they can publish content.
4. Follow the steps to Save or Create the user.
5. Now, when this user creates their content from the Message Box, they will see a Submit For Approval button.
6. The user has the ability to add a message/comment that will be sent to the user from whom they require approval. This user will receive a notification, informing them that they need to either approve or reject the content.