Posts Tagged bulk schedule
Sendible makes it easy to import and schedule multiple social media updates at once. The type of message you choose to import could be anything like your regular Tweets or your daily Facebook status updates.
A CSV file is a simple text format commonly used for database tables. Each record in a table is one line of text with each value separated by a comma with no space.
Note: While most text editors, office applications, and database management systems support CSV format, they may not export correct character renderings in a CSV. For instance, depending on a system’s regional settings, Microsoft Excel may use a semicolon as a separator instead of a comma. Be sure to check your application’s defaults before exporting to CSV format. Be sure to use the following date format for the SendDate column: yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm. E.g. 2012-02-24 23:59 for your CSV file.
You can follow the steps below to import the messages using Sendible’s message importer:
1) Click on Add/Edit Services > Import.
2) Under CSV importers, click “Add” next to Message Importer.
3) Click “Browse” and select your CSV file.
4) Note that Sendible accepts a specific CSV file format as seen below. The column headers “Message”, “Subject” and “SendDate” must be included.
5) Select the group that you want these messages to be distributed to. A group can consist of multiple social network profiles, email address, blogs etc.
- Social Media Reporting Feature Updates
- Introducing Sendible Insights
- Walkthrough of Sendible’s Social Media Analytics – Video
- Announcing Sendible’s New Analytics Dashboard
- Funny Facebook Cover Photos
- Changes in the UK Higher Education Market- Utilizing social media
- Changes to the Sendible bulk message importer
- London 2012: The most sociable games yet
- Using Email and SMS to Complement Social Media
- Five ways to judge social media management software
- @NealSchaffer It was such a blast meeting you at #SMMW19! 😍👏 Thanks for sharing, Neal! 😇 ^VB 1 hour ago
- Making #hiring decisions as an #agency can be tough. Use this guide to simplify your life. 🙌 Read the full article… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @ParkHowell: Congratulations @GavinHammar for launching your @Sendible #PODCAST. No easy task. But it underscores your commitment to hel… 10 hours ago
- Our Customer Support Team Manager Shanaaz goes above and beyond for our customers and they ❤️ her for it! "I love… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @ailsa_prima @wvhtlucy Woohoo! 👏 We are SO glad to hear that, Ailsa! 😍 Let us know if you need anything else to make your decision. ^VB 3 days ago
Tagsaccounts albums analytics API app approval assign birthday bulk case study cheap dashboard distribute blog Email engagement event Events Facebook Facebook Page facebook status feature fan page Features features reminders SMS email social networks messaging features sendible facebook wall posts schedule free Gmail Hotmail how to introduction LinkedIn link preview management messaging MMS mobile News opt-in organise organize photos picture messaging publicity review article receive recurring replies reports reviews review video demogirl RSS Schedule scheduling sendible sendible SMS credits sentiment analysis sms sms advertising advert ad campaign social media social media dashboard Social Media Management social media monitoring Social network social networks Software status updates tasks text message text messaging thumbnail tools twitter video sendible review sms free scheduling WAP welcome workflow Yahoo