Posts Tagged bulk
A lot of our users have been requesting the ability to attach links and images to messages they import using Sendible’s bulk CSV message importer.
We have now made this possible with the addition of two new fields: URL and Image.
The full list of fields we now support through our Message Importer are:
– Message (required): The body of the message to be imported.
– SendDate (required): The date the message should be sent. Formatted as yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm.
– Subject (optional): The subject/title of the message.
– URL (optional): The URL to be attached to the message. Always include http://.
– Image (optional): The URL to an image to be attached. Always include http://.
An example file:
“First message here”,”No Subject”,”http://cnn.com”,”http://www.google.co.uk/images/srpr/logo3w.png”,”2015-10-29 15:45″
“Nextmessage here”,”No Subject”,”http://cnn.com”,”http://www.google.co.uk/images/srpr/logo3w.png”,”2015-10-29 15:45″
You can download a sample file here.
Sendible is well known as a social media management platform, but it is also great for Email and SMS marketing. Sendible allows you to send SMS text messages to any country and any network in the world.
With Sendible, there are several ways to send SMS text messages to a group of contacts. This post details the simplest way. If you don’t yet have a Sendible account, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://sendible.com/signup.
To create a group of contacts who will be receiving SMS text messages from you, follow the steps blow:
1. Go into My Contacts.
2. Select Groups.
3. Click New Group and give your group name, then click Create.
4. Click New Contact and enter the details for the contact. Make sure under Contact Information, you select SMS as the preference. Also, be sure to include the country code for the mobile number.
5. Click Save.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 to add multiple SMS contacts.
Now, to send a bulk SMS to this group, go to Message Box and select the group you created in Step 3 above.
Compose your text message and click Send.
- Social Media Reporting Feature Updates
- Introducing Sendible Insights
- Walkthrough of Sendible’s Social Media Analytics – Video
- Announcing Sendible’s New Analytics Dashboard
- Funny Facebook Cover Photos
- Changes in the UK Higher Education Market- Utilizing social media
- Changes to the Sendible bulk message importer
- London 2012: The most sociable games yet
- Using Email and SMS to Complement Social Media
- Five ways to judge social media management software
- San Diego it's been a blast!🇺🇸 Our #SMMW19 mixer last night was something special - an evening of knowledge shari… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @GabySeltzer: Thanks for having us @Sendible! 🥂 https://t.co/lGuxa73oY4 12 hours ago
- @GabySeltzer You are so welcome Gaby!! We hope you guys had a lovely time 💕 12 hours ago
- You need to show the human side of your business to get a response. 🌎 #tellthestory #socialmedia #SMMW19 https://t.co/lLY01d14ok 20 hours ago
- Trust is everything. Would you agree? 🔮 #tellthestory #customerexperience #socialmedia #SMMW19 https://t.co/xNeBjosyEG 21 hours ago
Tagsaccounts albums analytics API app approval assign birthday bulk case study cheap dashboard distribute blog Email engagement event Events Facebook Facebook Page facebook status feature fan page Features features reminders SMS email social networks messaging features sendible facebook wall posts schedule free Gmail Hotmail how to introduction LinkedIn link preview management messaging MMS mobile News opt-in organise organize photos picture messaging publicity review article receive recurring replies reports reviews review video demogirl RSS Schedule scheduling sendible sendible SMS credits sentiment analysis sms sms advertising advert ad campaign social media social media dashboard Social Media Management social media monitoring Social network social networks Software status updates tasks text message text messaging thumbnail tools twitter video sendible review sms free scheduling WAP welcome workflow Yahoo