Posts Tagged clients
We are excited to announce that you can now assign social media mentions, inbox items and other tasks to team members and clients using Sendible. The way this works is as follows:
1. Find a mention or post that you would like to assign to a team member so that they can respond.
2. Select the little drop down menu on the far right and click Assign.
3. You will then be able to enter a message and select which team member the post should be assigned to.
4. The team member will receive an email notification, informing them that a task has been assigned to them.
5. They can then respond to the task from within Message Box > Tasks. They can also collaborate on the task and post comments/questions.
6. Once they’ve responded to the task, they click Mark Done and the user that originally assigned the task will be notified that the task has been completed.