Posts Tagged Features
We have been working hard the last few months at Sendible, developing the most advanced social media analytics dashboard on the market today. We are excited to announce that this has just been released to all our Sendible.com users! Our white label customers will receive this update in the next 2 days.
Here’s a summary of what’s new:
- Ability to create branded, custom reports with your own logo
- Rich integration with Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, Bit.ly and others
- Abilty to receive regular reports via email
- Ability to share reports with team members
- Drag-and-drop report designer with WYSIWYG editor for printer-friendly reports
There are a lot of exciting new features and in this post, we’ll just touch on the basic steps needed to create your first custom report:
1. Go to the My Reports tab.
2. Select Report Builder.
3. If it’s the first time, you’ll be presented with the option to pick a layout.
4.Select a suitable layout for your report by clicking on a thumbnail.
5. You’ll then be prompted to give your report a name, title and to select your default report period.
6. Click “Next >” and you’ll be prompted to add modules to your report.
9. To receive reports via email, use the Email button to schedule regular reporting emails, monthly, fortnightly or weekly.
10. To add more modules to your report, simply use the Add Modules button at the top of your reporting dashboard.
One of Sendible’s most powerful features is the ability to have content created by certain users go through an internal approval process. When configuring your users, you have the ability to define exactly which users require approval from other users.
Sometimes, you may want to have your content updated by multiple users on your team before it gets published. This is can be configured with Sendible’s mult-user approval process.
Assume we have 3 users, User 1, User 2 and User 3 and that User 3 needs approval from User2 who needs approval from User1.
To setup a multi-user approval process, you can follow the steps below:
Now, when User 1 creates some content, it will be submitted to User 2 for approval.
User 2 will then be able to make edits and submit the content to User 1 for approval.
We recently launched a great new feature on Sendible that makes updating your status across multiple social networks simultaneously and at a time you choose a snap!
In so doing, we’ve also extended the number of email, blogging and social network services that Sendible now works with:
- Bebo (status updates)
- Blogger (blog posts)
- Facebook (status updates, wall posts, private messages)
- Friendster (messages)
- Hi5 (messages)
- LinkedIn (status updates and messages)
- Myspace (messages)
- Plurk (updates)
- Pownce (updates)
- Twitter (updates)
Sendible is a simple service that makes it possible to access all your contacts from one place and send them messages (now, or scheduled for later) using Email, SMS or your Social Networks.
For more information, and reviews of Sendible.com, check out the following sites:
We’ll be adding more social network services all the time, so be sure to let us know which ones you’d like to see added next!
We’ve made it possible to store your login details for your email (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, MSN) accounts as well as all your social networks. This makes it even quicker to send messages to all your contacts.
You’ll have instant access to all your contacts when you start typing in the “To” field.
Have you ever forgotten a friend’s birthday and felt really, really bad? Now you have no excuse!!
With Sendible reminders, you can import all your friends birthdays from Facebook and you’ll be sent a reminder via email on the morning of your friend’s birthday.
Take a look here:
To configure your birthday reminders, simply join Sendible here:
Once you’ve signed up, visit the My Alerts menu and click on the Birthdays option. Sendible will fetch all your contacts from Facebook and will add their birthdays to your Sendible calendar. Sendible will automatically email you a reminder when it’s your friend’s birthday! All for free. 🙂 You can then use Sendible to send your friend a birthday greeting using Email, SMS or even Facebook.
We are excited to announce a new feature that allows recipients of your SMS messages to reply to your messages free of charge – via the web browser on their phones. You will receive the reply by email and in your Sendible news feed.
How does this work?
- A link is placed in the SMS message that takes the recipient to a mobile WAP page where they can reply with a message of any length.
- You will then be notified by email and the message can be viewed in your Sendible news feed.
What’s this useful for?
- Send a bunch of your contacts a question and get a response.
- Education: Send a quiz question/poll to your students and tally up replies.
- Business: Send an SMS to your clients/customers and receive feedback.
- Promotions: Send a promotional SMS to your customers and process the replies any way you like.
- We plan to launch picture and file sending functionality in the next few weeks…
- Mobile: You’ll be able to upload an image, and send it to a cellphone anywhere in the world, for the cost of a regular SMS credit.
- Email: You’ll be able to upload and email photos – we’ll handle the compression so that it’s a suitable size for emailing.
We are happy to announce that Sendible events has just launched.
With Sendible events you can do the following:
- Create an event, with start time, end time, location etc.
- Specify an RSVP date. Sendible will send a reminder to those guests who have not replied by this date.
- Invite contacts from anywhere! (Your guests don’t have to be registered with Sendible to RSVP)
- E.g. Let’s say you only have Tom’s mobile number but you have John’s email address and you only have Sandy’s Facebook details – Sendible lets you invite people using whatever contact information you have.
Let Sendible take care of the rest:
- We will send your guests an invite, consisting of a message and a link.
- This link can be accessed from anywhere, including mobile phones and Social Networking sites.
- Sendible will send each of your guests a reminder 24hrs prior to the event.
A lot of people have been asking to be able to send ad-free, 160 character SMS messages.
We’ve now made this available. You can purchase 100 SMS credits for $10!
Don’t worry, the free SMS service is still available as long as you don’t mind ads appearing in your messages!