Posts Tagged insights
We feel that Sendible insights will bring a whole new dimension to our conversation with you and enable you to find the resources and the news you desire in a more appealing layout.
News and Events.
Here you will find news articles of the main social networks and our insights section this is where we offer our opinion on key news topics with regards social media.
In this section you will find some useful guides on how to carry out social media communications effectively and some common pitfalls to avoid.
We are hope to incorporate some White Papers for you that may be useful in helping you drive meaningful business outcomes through social media marketing
This is your dedicated section for resources so you can get help on how to use Sendible more effectively together with some case studies of our clients.
Any Product releases or feature updates will be released via this section for syndication
We hope you enjoy Sendible Insights- Remember we hope to create a conversation between us and our community of users so if they are any articles or topics you wish to be covered or to submit an article, please email email@example.com
- Social Media Reporting Feature Updates
- Introducing Sendible Insights
- Walkthrough of Sendible’s Social Media Analytics – Video
- Announcing Sendible’s New Analytics Dashboard
- Funny Facebook Cover Photos
- Changes in the UK Higher Education Market- Utilizing social media
- Changes to the Sendible bulk message importer
- London 2012: The most sociable games yet
- Using Email and SMS to Complement Social Media
- Five ways to judge social media management software
- We can all learn a thing or two from Donald Trump's #socialmedia campaign strategy 💭Join our free #webinar in 2 hrs… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 35 minutes ago
- Some of the most popular buzz words on #twitter are 'you', 'please' and 'retweet' 💬 #smm #socialmedia https://t.co/4bdoaBeOIo 1 hour ago
- RT @SmartInsights: Top 5 #socialmedia trends for your 2018 social strategy, including predictions from 10 social media experts 👉@https://t.… 1 hour ago
- Influencers are posting more #instagram polls, but brands should consider joining them ☑️ #smm digiday.com/marketing/infl… via @digiday 18 hours ago
- 88% of online consumers are less likely to return to a site after a bad experience 😶 Maybe it's time to #redesign:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
Tagsaccounts albums analytics API app approval assign birthday bulk case study cheap dashboard distribute blog Email engagement event Events Facebook Facebook Page facebook status feature fan page Features features reminders SMS email social networks messaging features sendible facebook wall posts schedule free Gmail Hotmail how to introduction LinkedIn link preview management messaging MMS mobile News opt-in organise organize photos picture messaging publicity review article receive recurring replies reports reviews review video demogirl RSS Schedule scheduling sendible sendible SMS credits sentiment analysis sms sms advertising advert ad campaign social media social media dashboard Social Media Management social media monitoring Social network social networks Software status updates tasks text message text messaging thumbnail tools twitter video sendible review sms free scheduling WAP welcome workflow Yahoo