Posts Tagged message
A lot of our users have been requesting the ability to attach links and images to messages they import using Sendible’s bulk CSV message importer.
We have now made this possible with the addition of two new fields: URL and Image.
The full list of fields we now support through our Message Importer are:
– Message (required): The body of the message to be imported.
– SendDate (required): The date the message should be sent. Formatted as yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm.
– Subject (optional): The subject/title of the message.
– URL (optional): The URL to be attached to the message. Always include http://.
– Image (optional): The URL to an image to be attached. Always include http://.
An example file:
“First message here”,”No Subject”,”http://cnn.com”,”http://www.google.co.uk/images/srpr/logo3w.png”,”2015-10-29 15:45″
“Nextmessage here”,”No Subject”,”http://cnn.com”,”http://www.google.co.uk/images/srpr/logo3w.png”,”2015-10-29 15:45″
You can download a sample file here.
- Social Media Reporting Feature Updates
- Introducing Sendible Insights
- Walkthrough of Sendible’s Social Media Analytics – Video
- Announcing Sendible’s New Analytics Dashboard
- Funny Facebook Cover Photos
- Changes in the UK Higher Education Market- Utilizing social media
- Changes to the Sendible bulk message importer
- London 2012: The most sociable games yet
- Using Email and SMS to Complement Social Media
- Five ways to judge social media management software
- Excellent customer service can help you stand well above the competition, and providing it on #socialmedia is simpl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- "Perhaps the most important part of any campaign is analyzing your results and making changes for next time." -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @LogoGrab Nice one, thanks for sharing this! We must remember that #Snaphat is the one who started this trend. 😉 ^VB 23 hours ago
- @si1very It's that, or you can use other emojis in line with the pirate theme, and schedule as usual. 💀⚓🌊 We would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Is creating #instagramstories already a part of your strategy? 🎯 #socialmedia #snapchat bit.ly/2NTrjts 1 day ago
Tagsaccounts albums analytics API app approval assign birthday bulk case study cheap dashboard distribute blog Email engagement event Events Facebook Facebook Page facebook status feature fan page Features features reminders SMS email social networks messaging features sendible facebook wall posts schedule free Gmail Hotmail how to introduction LinkedIn link preview management messaging MMS mobile News opt-in organise organize photos picture messaging publicity review article receive recurring replies reports reviews review video demogirl RSS Schedule scheduling sendible sendible SMS credits sentiment analysis sms sms advertising advert ad campaign social media social media dashboard Social Media Management social media monitoring Social network social networks Software status updates tasks text message text messaging thumbnail tools twitter video sendible review sms free scheduling WAP welcome workflow Yahoo