Posts Tagged restaurant coupons
We are currently in the midst of one of the worst recessions the world has ever seen. In the current climate, restaurants need to do whatever it takes to bring customers in. Advertising for new customers can be expensive and relying on customers to come back can be quite risky. A popular tried and tested marketing strategy to bring people back to your restaurant is to send personalised birthday messages to customers.
Birthday marketing is a simple way to make sure people return to your restaurant. Also, with every birthday celebration at your restaurant comes a whole host of new potential customers. Sending out birthday messages on a customer’s birthday is really simple with a web site like Sendible.
Step 1: Collect information from the customer
You just need two bits of information to start scheduling birthday reminders to your customers.
- Their email addresses or cellphone numbers (or if you use Facebook, just their fullnames so that you can add them as a friend).
- Their date of birth.
Gathering their email addresses and cellphone numbers is easy. Simply provide a small card with the bill to dining customers and ask them to fill in their details – or on your website, you can simply add a field to your signup form asking for birthday information.
Step 2: Schedule Annual Birthday Emails/SMS Text/Facebook Messages
After collecting this information, add the contact details to Sendible and schedule a message to be delivered on the date and time specified. This message can contain a voucher that the customer can print out or just an sms message with a voucher code that they can show to you when they come in to dine.
- Social Media Reporting Feature Updates
- Introducing Sendible Insights
- Walkthrough of Sendible’s Social Media Analytics – Video
- Announcing Sendible’s New Analytics Dashboard
- Funny Facebook Cover Photos
- Changes in the UK Higher Education Market- Utilizing social media
- Changes to the Sendible bulk message importer
- London 2012: The most sociable games yet
- Using Email and SMS to Complement Social Media
- Five ways to judge social media management software
- What's all the fuss about #Influencer marketing? @NealSchaffer wants to tell you! You've got three days to reser… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- What are you doing on Wednesday 19th June at 7pm GMT? 🗓 Joining our #webinar about #Influencer marketing with @NealSchaffer we hope! 🤞 16 hours ago
- Stay ahead of the curve with these tips...💯 #socialmediamonitoring #smm #socialmediamanagement bit.ly/2Mc20CH 1 day ago
- How's your #influencermarketing knowledge? If you could use some training, sign up for our webinar on Wednesday the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @erik_double_u Good luck, Erik! 👏 2 days ago
Tagsaccounts albums analytics API app approval assign birthday bulk case study cheap dashboard distribute blog Email engagement event Events Facebook Facebook Page facebook status feature fan page Features features reminders SMS email social networks messaging features sendible facebook wall posts schedule free Gmail Hotmail how to introduction LinkedIn link preview management messaging MMS mobile News opt-in organise organize photos picture messaging publicity review article receive recurring replies reports reviews review video demogirl RSS Schedule scheduling sendible sendible SMS credits sentiment analysis sms sms advertising advert ad campaign social media social media dashboard Social Media Management social media monitoring Social network social networks Software status updates tasks text message text messaging thumbnail tools twitter video sendible review sms free scheduling WAP welcome workflow Yahoo