Posts Tagged scheduling
A popular question from users of Sendible, the social media management platform for businesses, is how to post images to a photo album on Facebook using Sendible, as seen below:
Once you’ve signed into your Sendible account, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Add/Edit Services.
- Under Social, scroll down to Photo Sharing and select the Facebook Page Album service (click Add).
- Select your Facebook Page and choose to create a new album every time you post.
- Save your settings.
- Return to the Message Box and select the Facebook Page Album service you just added.
- Click the “Subject/Title” button and enter a name for your album.
- Click the “Photo or File” button and upload as many photos as you like.
- In the message area, enter the description for your album.
- Click Send.
If you don’t already have a Sendible account, you can sign up for a free trial at http://sendible.com/signup.
If you haven’t already done so, add your Facebook and Twitter accounts from within Add/Edit Services. Once you’ve added your social media accounts, you can schedule your posts to your saved services.
There are two ways to schedule your messages with Sendible.
The easiest way to schedule a message is as follows:
1. Select Message Box > Compose.
2. Compose your message.
3. Select the “Scheduling” button and select to Send at a specific time.
4. Select the exact date and time to send the message.
5. Click Send and Sendible will send the message at the scheduled time.
You can use the calendar as follows:
1. Select Message Box > Calendar.
2. Find the date and time you’d like to post and click that time slot.
3. Compose your message and click Send. Sendible will send the message at the scheduled time.