Posts Tagged sendible
To celebrate the launch of the Sendible iPhone App, we’ll be giving away Three 4th Gen 8GB iPod Touches.
How to enter:
To win, all you have to do is post the following message to Twitter or Facebook from your Sendible account between now and 31 January 2011: “Publish content to your social networks and blogs on the go using Sendible’s awesome new iPhone app. http://bit.ly/sendibleapp“
How many times can I enter?
You can enter as many times as you like. The more you post the message from your Sendible account, the better your chances of winning!
How will the winners be chosen?
The winners will be chosen at random. Remember to enter as many times as you like to increase your chances.
When will the winner be announced?
The winners will be chosen on 3 February 2011. The winner will be notified via email and the winners’ names will appear on the Sendible blog.
- Only entrants who fully comply with the terms are eligible to receive a prize.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be legal resident of the U.K and the US. for the duration of the competition and up until award of the prize.
- Sendible and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and competition agencies, and respective officers, directors, employees or immediate family members (collectively “Competition Entities”) are ineligible to enter, participate or win any prize in the competition
Terms and Conditions
The winners assumes all liability for any damages caused or claimed to be caused by participation or by the prize and releases Sendible in full from all and any such liability. The prize is non-negotiable, non-assignable and non-transferable. Only human submission for entry is eligible in the competition. Any actual or attempted use of any device or software or non-human means utilized to automate the entry process or utilized in efforts to increase odds of winning, or utilized for any other purpose and including (but not limited) to interference or disruption of this competition or Sendible or third-party website is strictly prohibited and will result in both automatic disqualification and prosecution as allowed by full extent of law. Accuracy of any provided information to Sendible or in relation to the competition remains the sole responsibility of the entrant. True, accurate and verifiable information, including (but not limited to) contact information, physical address and telephone number, must be provided by the entrant to maintain eligibility in the competition or to win and receive the prize.
A Sendiblog is a microblog that allows you to quickly and easily create a blog presence. Each blog post you create is monitored for views and click-throughs and is tracked using Sendible’s powerful analytics technology. You can create as many Sendiblogs as you like from within the My Blogs tab when you create a Sendible account.
Over the past few months we have focused on improving our website performance and enhancing our user experience. We’ve recently moved to a new web hosting environment and have also added a new services page which can be used to import your Social Network and Email accounts.
This page allows you to add new services or update and resync your existing services. See below:
We’ve also made it possible for you to select the contacts you’d like to import:
Sendible is a messaging service that integrates with a variety of platforms and services including SMS, Email, Twitter and Facebook. Sendible is also great for backing up all your online contacts and accessing them from one central messaging platform.
Sendible is a free messaging tool that enables you to schedule emails and sms messages to be sent in the future. Sendible allows you to import your Facebook friends’ birthdays, schedule an email or sms ahead of time and send it at a predetermined time on your friend’s birthday. Sendible can also be used for appointment reminders which can be set up months before the appointment takes place.
How to schedule an email:
Log in to sendible.com. You will then be taken to your Newsfeed where you will see your messages that have previously been sent or are going to be sent in the future.
Click on Create New and then you are provided with choices either Email, Multi Message or Sms Text Message. In this case, click on Email.
Enter the address in the To box, these can be retrieved from your contacts by clicking on To. Choose the Send Date and time using the drop-down boxes or the calendar. You can now choose to make your email recurring or once-off. Add the subject, type your email and click Create. If you would like a notificiation of its delivery then click Notify me when the message has been sent. Very useful when scheduling!
You also have the option to Attach a File (up to 5MB) and insert an image.
Sendible also allows you to import all your Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail contacts.
We recently launched a great new feature on Sendible that makes updating your status across multiple social networks simultaneously and at a time you choose a snap!
In so doing, we’ve also extended the number of email, blogging and social network services that Sendible now works with:
- Bebo (status updates)
- Blogger (blog posts)
- Facebook (status updates, wall posts, private messages)
- Friendster (messages)
- Hi5 (messages)
- LinkedIn (status updates and messages)
- Myspace (messages)
- Plurk (updates)
- Pownce (updates)
- Twitter (updates)
Sendible is a simple service that makes it possible to access all your contacts from one place and send them messages (now, or scheduled for later) using Email, SMS or your Social Networks.
For more information, and reviews of Sendible.com, check out the following sites:
We’ll be adding more social network services all the time, so be sure to let us know which ones you’d like to see added next!
We have just launched the Sendible API which allows developers to write software applications that can make use of Sendible’s message scheduling technology to send SMS and Email messages to be delivered in the future.
For detailed documentation and to get your API key, visit http://www.sendible.com/api.
We are happy to announce that Sendible events has just launched.
With Sendible events you can do the following:
- Create an event, with start time, end time, location etc.
- Specify an RSVP date. Sendible will send a reminder to those guests who have not replied by this date.
- Invite contacts from anywhere! (Your guests don’t have to be registered with Sendible to RSVP)
- E.g. Let’s say you only have Tom’s mobile number but you have John’s email address and you only have Sandy’s Facebook details – Sendible lets you invite people using whatever contact information you have.
Let Sendible take care of the rest:
- We will send your guests an invite, consisting of a message and a link.
- This link can be accessed from anywhere, including mobile phones and Social Networking sites.
- Sendible will send each of your guests a reminder 24hrs prior to the event.
Sendible lets you connect with people wherever they are, by scheduling and receiving messages at a time you choose.
Sendible is a free messaging tool that lets you send and schedule messages to virtually anywhere. Currently, we support Email, SMS, Facebook, MySpace and Twitter and we will be adding more message types all the time. The cool thing about Sendible is that we allow you to send free international SMS messages!
Sendible lets you:
- Schedule messages and have them delivered at a time you choose.
- Keep your contacts all in one place and allows you to easily integrate with your Gmail, Yahoo and MSN email accounts as well as most big social networking platforms.
- Stop forgetting things, by creating reminders.
- Subscribe to information and receive messages wherever you spend most of your time. e.g. mobile, email, social networks etc.
For more information, take the tour at http://www.sendible.com/tour.