Posts Tagged tasks
We are excited to announce that you can now assign social media mentions, inbox items and other tasks to team members and clients using Sendible. The way this works is as follows:
1. Find a mention or post that you would like to assign to a team member so that they can respond.
2. Select the little drop down menu on the far right and click Assign.
3. You will then be able to enter a message and select which team member the post should be assigned to.
4. The team member will receive an email notification, informing them that a task has been assigned to them.
5. They can then respond to the task from within Message Box > Tasks. They can also collaborate on the task and post comments/questions.
6. Once they’ve responded to the task, they click Mark Done and the user that originally assigned the task will be notified that the task has been completed.
One of our most popular feature requests has been the ability to assign tasks to team members and manage the approval workflow from within Sendible. We’re excited to announce that this feature is now available on all of our multi-user plans!
Team administrators can now specify exactly which user needs to approve content before it gets published.
To configure a workflow for a user, follow the steps below:
1. If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a Sendible account that allows you to manage multiple users/clients. For more information on how to manage multiple clients with Sendible, see this short video)
2. Go to My Users and either create a new user or edit an existing one.
3. You will now see an Approval Worfklow section. Click edit to define who this user needs approval from before they can publish content.
4. Follow the steps to Save or Create the user.
5. Now, when this user creates their content from the Message Box, they will see a Submit For Approval button.
6. The user has the ability to add a message/comment that will be sent to the user from whom they require approval. This user will receive a notification, informing them that they need to either approve or reject the content.