Posts Tagged text message
Sendible is well known as a social media management platform, but it is also great for Email and SMS marketing. Sendible allows you to send SMS text messages to any country and any network in the world.
With Sendible, there are several ways to send SMS text messages to a group of contacts. This post details the simplest way. If you don’t yet have a Sendible account, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://sendible.com/signup.
To create a group of contacts who will be receiving SMS text messages from you, follow the steps blow:
1. Go into My Contacts.
2. Select Groups.
3. Click New Group and give your group name, then click Create.
4. Click New Contact and enter the details for the contact. Make sure under Contact Information, you select SMS as the preference. Also, be sure to include the country code for the mobile number.
5. Click Save.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 to add multiple SMS contacts.
Now, to send a bulk SMS to this group, go to Message Box and select the group you created in Step 3 above.
Compose your text message and click Send.
Due to a lot of feedback – we have changed the way SMS replies work…
Recipients can now reply directly to the SMS you send them straight from their phones!
You will receive a notification by email and also in your Sendible news feed.
This means that you can send SMS messages to anywhere in the world for as little as 7 US cents and people can reply to you for the cost of a local SMS.
- Social Media Reporting Feature Updates
- Introducing Sendible Insights
- Walkthrough of Sendible’s Social Media Analytics – Video
- Announcing Sendible’s New Analytics Dashboard
- Funny Facebook Cover Photos
- Changes in the UK Higher Education Market- Utilizing social media
- Changes to the Sendible bulk message importer
- London 2012: The most sociable games yet
- Using Email and SMS to Complement Social Media
- Five ways to judge social media management software
- Get your Facebook followers excited and engaged by sharing their content to your Page 👏 #sharethelove https://t.co/3MCwvDxC7i 1 hour ago
- Great tips from @juliacsocial on how to use Instagram to build your mailing list 📨 #instagram #emailmarketing bit.ly/2JluWW2 9 hours ago
- At the core of your #Instagram presence should be a central story 📚 What's yours? #smm #socialmediatip https://t.co/pdFiLmxoFB 1 day ago
- No one likes a blurry image! Find the latest image standards here: bit.ly/2fPg2ca #smm https://t.co/eozadC4dOb 2 days ago
- 💭 "Developing an optimal content strategy for your SEO initiatives will take time, research, and analysis." - Mike… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Tagsaccounts albums analytics API app approval assign birthday bulk case study cheap dashboard distribute blog Email engagement event Events Facebook Facebook Page facebook status feature fan page Features features reminders SMS email social networks messaging features sendible facebook wall posts schedule free Gmail Hotmail how to introduction LinkedIn link preview management messaging MMS mobile News opt-in organise organize photos picture messaging publicity review article receive recurring replies reports reviews review video demogirl RSS Schedule scheduling sendible sendible SMS credits sentiment analysis sms sms advertising advert ad campaign social media social media dashboard Social Media Management social media monitoring Social network social networks Software status updates tasks text message text messaging thumbnail tools twitter video sendible review sms free scheduling WAP welcome workflow Yahoo