With Sendible, you have full control over the link previews that you post to Facebook. A Facebook link preview is the thumbnail image and title, caption and description that appears below a link you post on Facebook.
You can use the following technique when attaching links – this will give you complete control over Facebook link previews:
- From Message Box > Compose, click the URL button.
- Enter the URL (e.g. http://www.facebook.com/snowball.studios) and click Attach.
- Select the image preview to use and click Attach Link Preview.
- Then, you can edit the message content and click Send.
We’ve recently added a new way for you to attach URL’s and customize their thumbnail previews when posting to sites like Facebook and LinkedIn.
You can choose the thumbnail at the time you attach the link as follows:
1. Compose a new message in the Message Box.
2. Click URL and enter the URL in the box. E.g. http://www.cookie.com/dealn/25-for-a-50-gift-card-to-toys-r-us—fo….
3. Click Attach.
4. Select the image you’d like to attach with your link and click “Attach Link Preview”.
You can then compose your message.