Posts Tagged tips
If there’s any business out there that could use a hand up these days it’s got to be real estate. Ever since the housing bubble burst back in 2008, taking the economy with it into the thin air of nowhere land, selling houses has been harder than selling chewing gum to my great uncle with no teeth. There are still buyers out there, though, and the smart and savvy agents are looking for new ways to market themselves and find clients. Fortunately, the real estate agents’ best friend has come along in the form of social media tracking tools.
Using a good social media dashboard program or having a web based crm package will allow the modern real estate agent 24/7 access to their client base and potential clients without them having to stay awake on coffee 24/7. The software does the work, digging up every mention of their name, their agency, or even keywords like “selling my home” that will let them track down their prey. Let’s look at 5 tips that will help you get back on the path to a solid business.
1. Keyword Searches
As I already mentioned, using a social media management program will let you do targeted searches through the vast wastelands of Facebook, Twitter, and more to home in on exactly the people you need to find. Those who are buying, selling, and moving. Once you find them, you simply engage them, just like you would if you overheard someone talking at a party. Except on the internet.
2. YouTubeA picture is worth a thousand words, but a video is worth even more. Setting up a YouTube channel with walk through videos of properties is essential. This lets you show the house every day by just sharing the link. Then you can monitor those who watch it and contact them for follow up. It’s almost like not working, but better.
3. Facebook Property Search
With the new Facebook pages and the tools you can use with them, it is easy and awesome to have a property search feature right on your Facebook page. Millions and millions of people spend lots of time on FB every day, a lot more than your company site gets. Why not let them search from where they already are? Why not indeed.
Guess who is on LinkedIn? Property managers, Landlords, Land developers, all kinds of people who might, just might, know someone who knows someone who is looking to buy a house. Hey, wait. Don’t you sell houses? That’s right, you do! You should find these good folks and maybe give them a quick shout.
5. Build Relationships Nationwide
There are realtors all over the country, right? Are you friends with them? On social media sites I mean, of course. If not consider this: If you sell a home for someone in area A that then moves to area B thousands of miles away, who is selling them their new home? Could you be involved somehow? What about the reverse scenario? It sure would be nice to get a heads up about clients well in advance. Set up searches for other realtors and form reciprocal relationships. Everybody plays, everybody wins.
- Social Media Reporting Feature Updates
- Introducing Sendible Insights
- Walkthrough of Sendible’s Social Media Analytics – Video
- Announcing Sendible’s New Analytics Dashboard
- Funny Facebook Cover Photos
- Changes in the UK Higher Education Market- Utilizing social media
- Changes to the Sendible bulk message importer
- London 2012: The most sociable games yet
- Using Email and SMS to Complement Social Media
- Five ways to judge social media management software
- What's all the fuss about #Influencer marketing? @NealSchaffer wants to tell you! You've got three days to reser… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- What are you doing on Wednesday 19th June at 7pm GMT? 🗓 Joining our #webinar about #Influencer marketing with @NealSchaffer we hope! 🤞 16 hours ago
- Stay ahead of the curve with these tips...💯 #socialmediamonitoring #smm #socialmediamanagement bit.ly/2Mc20CH 1 day ago
- How's your #influencermarketing knowledge? If you could use some training, sign up for our webinar on Wednesday the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @erik_double_u Good luck, Erik! 👏 2 days ago
Tagsaccounts albums analytics API app approval assign birthday bulk case study cheap dashboard distribute blog Email engagement event Events Facebook Facebook Page facebook status feature fan page Features features reminders SMS email social networks messaging features sendible facebook wall posts schedule free Gmail Hotmail how to introduction LinkedIn link preview management messaging MMS mobile News opt-in organise organize photos picture messaging publicity review article receive recurring replies reports reviews review video demogirl RSS Schedule scheduling sendible sendible SMS credits sentiment analysis sms sms advertising advert ad campaign social media social media dashboard Social Media Management social media monitoring Social network social networks Software status updates tasks text message text messaging thumbnail tools twitter video sendible review sms free scheduling WAP welcome workflow Yahoo